Thank you for choosing Jellico Community Hospital as your provider. We are committed to ensuring that you get the best, most appropriate healthcare while you are being treated here. In this section of our web site, you will find the information that you need to make your stay go as smoothly as possible. Such as what to bring with you, what to leave at home, visiting hours and other important information.
What to Bring:
- A list of medications you are taking and the dosages.
- Medical information or records (including X-rays) from your personal physician, if possible.
- Your medical insurance cards (including Medicare and Medicaid) and photo ID.
- Your own nightgown or pajamas, robe, slippers, toiletries and reading glasses.
- Please do not bring large sums of money, jewelry or other valuables to the hospital. You need only a small amount of cash for items such as newspapers or magazines.
Thank you for entrusting us with your care.